Well, alot is going on these days. I am now sporting cute little hair bows. Mommy seems thrilled that I finally have enough hair to do so. We went to Pembroke for the Fourth of July. There were lots of festivities but Mommy said it was too hot for me to participate. I don't understand why I got all dressed up and went nowhere. Oh well, I'm just a few days shy of being 5 months old.............. maybe I'll figure it out later. My new favorite thing is stuffing anything that I can get my hands on into my mouth. Everyone says that I am teething and Mommy checks for a "pearly white" every day, whatever that is. Life is still good. Mommy says that it will be better in 13 days! We'll see..........
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Beth!! Anna Grace is a doll baby!! I love the hair bows. Lauren doesn't quite have the hair yet. We will have to do a girl's day when the bar is over. I can't wait to get them together. You are coming back next year, right?? :) There's lots to tell you, I'll get into that later. Talk to you soon.
Wendy
Post a Comment