

We had an easter egg hunt at church on Wednesday. I only found one pink egg but it really wasn't that interesting to me. I had more fun walking around in the BIG room. I love exploring...



For those of you hoping to catch a close glimpse of my very pretty Easter dress, this is as good as it gets . . . as you can see, I'm always on the run these days so Mommy couldn't get a really good shot of me.

And to top it off, I have bunny ears!!! Mommy seems to think these are rather cute but I say, "how cheezy!" Daddy did manage to catch my attention long enough for Mommy to snap a picture before I took them off. Bunny ears are for the Easter Bunny, not me. BTW, the Easter Bunny brought me a lot of neat things in my easter basket. I hope everyone's Easter was as great as mine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment